As of January 1999, my van was cleaned out of big speakers and the interior destroyed. Currently
rebuilding, this represents its state before.
Speakers (All sealed):
- * 4 Orion XTRIII 15 DVC - 3.66 cu ft each
- * 2 Orion Cobalt 12 - 2 cu ft each
- * 2 Pioneer 12 - 2 cu ft each
- * 8 Pioneer 8 ~ 1 cu ft each
- 2 Kenwood HQ60 Component Mids/Tweets
- 2 "Super Bullet" tweeters
- 2 Motorola piezo tweeters
- Alpine V12 300 pushing 240 wrms of rear mid (8's and tweeters)
- Kenwood KAC921 driving 360 wrms into the four 15's
- Rockwood powering 300 wrms into the four 12's
- Jensen giving 125 watts of surround to the 6's
- Kenwood KRC-480 Tuner with tape
- Kenwood KDC-C603 10 disk changer
- Kenwood KGC-6042 10 band, parametric, sub EQ
* Stolen or damanged.
- New speakers
- A bunch of NHT1259's
- Dynaudio 8's soft dome mids and tweets
- New boxes and interior
- Conversion to "Vanechoic"